Thursday, May 3, 2012

High School Fantasies

Did you ever have fantasies about the men you went to high school with?  Friends, fellow students, teachers, coaches, etc.?  I know I did.  I also know for many high school sucked, but that doesn't mean fantasies didn't exist (For me, high school wasn't too bad when I was there, but having been to university, I've since realized I really hated high school).

Conner Habib wrote a post a today about his experience of high school fantasies.
Conner Habib
It's very honest and is a beautifully written story, even while being erotic.  Check it out, along with the rest of his blog.  You can also find him on Twitter.

Have your own high school fantasies?  Let me and/or Conner know about them!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete